View Single Post
      05-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #221
windmaker
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128 Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybang View Post
If that was an early date, I would not go out with you again.

As for the original question, now that I'm dating again, I sort of look at it as like when I go out with my friends and I expect to pay my share. Before I've even considered whether the underwear might come off (thanks for that one, Dr. Jones) I don't want the imbalance of power of letting him pay. But I might trade off. I do let guys buy me drinks though. You all get weird when I don't.

The last guy I dated, however, after he called the Cheesecake Factory "expensive!", I realized the disparity in our incomes and I just threw money down on the table before it was even an issue (I do wish I could have seen what he left for a tip, because more than anything, that tells me if you're a cheap bastard, has nothing to do with what you can afford). On the following date, I arranged it so I bought the more expensive comedy tickets and he bought dinner.

Despite that, Mr. Clueless would have seen my underwear had he not stood me up on the last date. He didn't think it was a big deal if I showed up and he didn't after I changed my flight and flew across the country that day.

amy!
wow....I guess I should date you next time. My last date was horrible. I was dating this girl for around 7 months. She likes to use and lie to people. Fuck it!! I dont really want to talk about it. Shes a cunt. Sorry about my language.

It is hard to find a perfect date. If I am going to date again, this is my last time and I dont screw around. I am considering a long term relationship.
Appreciate 0