05-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #125
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold View Post
This is reposted from e90post.com:

Once you place your order and give your dealer a deposit, they can then put your configuration into the ordering system and it will give you a production number. If they were able to modify an existing order (for example change color etc.), then your car will initially show up with different options, but it will eventually change.

You can take your Production Number and go online to track your vehicle’s status. Keep in mind that this system is usually a week behind. BMW Owner’s Circle (OC) http://www.bmwusa.com/OwnersCircle/ gives you very little information to simplify the waiting process (and no, we don’t like that, we like detail!) and break the order process into 5 stages:
Ok, I can't even log in to OC.
First it says the ID already exists, which is my email address.
But, when I try to retrieve my forgotten password, it says it can't find my ID. It's just going in circles.
I think this has something to do with the fact that I had a BMW account when I leased my 2003 325i. That lease ended in 2006, so I'm guessing my email address is still somewhere in the system.

Ahhhhrjgghhgnh, so now I can't even see where my order is.
Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till Tuesday once everyone is back from the holiday.
Appreciate 0