10-26-2008, 09:10 AM   #13
JiveTurkey
JiveTurkey
Turkmenistan
Rep
Drives: BMW 135I SGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallbodybimmer View Post
Have you guys ever been on lunch shuttle duty with co-wokers or friends in the back seat, coming back from some fast food spot, with every one clutching their bag of food and drink. You ever have a 3 second mind lapse as yuo come up on that corner that you usually like to take extra hard and forget you have passengers with drinks who dont know you occasionally like to pretend you're the getaway wheelman in a bank heist? Well I do and the other day on just such an occasion, i was privy to a near miss of Hi-C fruit punch all over my back seat, and I thought to my self, "Damn. I'd kill for a decent cup holder back there."

Well my idea is for an accessory 2-cup holder that makes use of or replaces entirely that useless change bin or ashtray or whatever it is, that takes up space between the 2 rear passengers. I picture an interior color matching (black for me) plastic moulded add on or replacement that would look completely stock, but most importantly be a functional stable basis for drink storage while motoring for the 2 rear passengers. Must be able to hold large fountain drink cups found in moist American fast food joints. In other words, super duper large drinks to the rest of the world. (For reference, see documentary movie "Super Size Me".

Just wondering if anyone else thought this idea would be a useful accessory and which vendor might be willing to tackle such a product. Thanks.

BMW has something for the rear of our car to hold drinks, sorry don't have the part # cost about 80 euro here is a pic
Attached Images

Every model the Bavarian brand produces is an engineering masterwork, manna for driving enthusiast, an internal-combustion mallet for pummeling comparison-test rivals into humiliated awe - Arthur St. Antoine
Appreciate 0