Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by arok View Post
ok I'm really tired of seeing this crap. everyone shut up until the vendor provides pictures. stop bickering about what should be.

if he can prove he's legit, great, if not, let this thread die. it's annoying see this crap at the top of this forum b/c of speculation. thanks.
Are you joking?.....I have yet to see when and where consumers let a vendor, business or tuner post something about having some great product and NOT produce the proper data on it. If something is promised and we do NOT say anything when it is not delivered WHEN promised then it will continue to happen. He made the promise, we are just holding him to it. That is all I am saying....should I tell people to 'shut up' when they keep bumping a thread to see when a product is released and talk about how they 'can't wait'? Its annoying to see that so-called 'crap' at the top of this forum too, is it not? Anyway I hope Yearofthe1 gets these cause I am hoping that these are for real... would go great with SGM and the other CF bits I already have.
Appreciate 0