07-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #60
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butse View Post
@ artemis 0 km It was a legal case and after 13 months the judge puts it back on THE market!i was THE first That signed THE papers of 6 people that wanted the car. I waited a long time for my babyM, now its Mine !!!!!!!
Congratulations, but I got to say...there may be others like that around the Globe, still waiting, especially in South America, they had a problem to sell certain extra allocations in a few countries like Colombia; typical wrong allocations, a lot of markets can't have enough of it while in some others dealers don't know what to do about their allocations. Production-wise I guess the last car (production ended on 29th of June 2012 if I remember the date correctly) went to somewhere in Latin America too.

For now, yours seem to be the "last 0 km. 1M" delivered to a customer. Enjoy this honor while you can

A question: did you check your car's actual production date from bmwarchive web site?

If you didn't, you can do it below and learn a lot of 100% accurate data about your car including the actual production day, ordered options etc. Here is the link, just put last seven digit of your car's VIN inside the box you will see, you can save the data as a pdf too:

http://www.bmwarchiv.de/vin/bmw-vin-decoder.html

Tell us later, how long your 1M waited for its first home?
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0