View Single Post
      12-13-2011, 05:59 AM   #19
daixloxbmw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Corvette Grand Sport

I have done ED twice: on my previous 2008 335i Coupe and my current 2011 135i Coupe and I would highly recommend it.

I saved about $6k and $5k respectively on these two cars ($600 over ED Invoice price compared to MSRP). I'm sure on regular US Delivery cars, you can probably negotiate down from MSRP a bit but probably not too much. Anyway, the money saved on the purchase of the car, easily paid for the 10+ day vacation all over Europe. In these two ED trips, I spent time in 8 countries, drove on the Autobahn, Autostrada, Nurburgring, Alps, Black Forest, Romantic Road, etc. I would highly recommend this to anyone and will be glad to answer any questions I can.

I do have a question myself though, what is the savings like for M cars? With ED, do you still pay a few hundred over ED Invoice or do you pay much more due to "market adjustment". Especially with limited production cars like the 1M, can you still get a good deal via ED? If anyone has done ED with an M car, I would like to hear about your experience.

Thanks,
B
Appreciate 0