View Single Post
      01-13-2006, 03:32 PM   #8
Bill330i
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335i

Thanks for the positive responses! I'm really excited about the color. My 02 was in Topaz Blue, which I loved. I kind of wish they still had that color but the Mystic is nice too.

I'm leasing the car for 3 years with 12,000 miles/yr. I probably could have gotten a better selling price at another dealer but the one I went through isn't marking up the money factor on the lease, so I thought that was pretty cool. They are also throwing in the floor mats. The payments are less than I expected and I'm not putting any money down, just the typical up front costs and the security deposit for being a first time BMW FS lease customer. It comes to $599/month with tax included. My car payments on the TL were more than that. The MSRP is $46,940.

I was looking into possibly getting another Acura but their lease rates were so much higher that it wouldn't have been any less to get a car that was cheaper to begin with. Even financing would have cost more, and I wanted to save some money up front for other things. My financing has been approved and I'm locked into the lease rate so I'm good to go. The dealer has been awesome to work with, I never even had to step foot in the showroom. I've done everything through email. They didn't even need a deposit for the order!
Appreciate 0