Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NS0MN1A View Post
I know about these features, if you can read my first post. I have done the research, and asking this question is part of my research. I want to hear from owners that do, and do not have this package. Not from someone who provides absolutely no insight whatsoever. I am talking about the little things such as ambient lighting, electric seats, etc.

The only people who would be able to give you the full insight you are looking for are those people who have owned both cars with and without the Premium package.

However, if you would like insight from someone who has loved his car even though it doesn't have the premium package, well then I can help. I wanted the premium package when I ordered my car, along with the M-Sport, but I couldn't afford both. I saw the M-Sport package as more important, as it included more options that I wanted. Different wheels, the headliner, and the increased top speed from 135 to 155mph. I lived in Germany at the time, so I could put the higher top speed to use.

As for not having Premium, sure its a downer, but I've managed without it. I've viewed my car as a sports car more than a luxury car. So, it all depends on which type of car you would rather have. More of a sports car, or more of a luxury car.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0