View Single Post
      09-28-2008, 03:27 AM   #1
earlyMLC
Private
Rep
Drives:

135i SGM vert is home and loved. YEEEE HAAAAA

I've had this car for 48 hours now and I am seriously thinking about sleeping in it for the next week. I'll give a report of my 1 month experience but initial impressions:

- Everyone looks. That's a good thing
- The engine is wonderful and rocket launch is near coupe levels and 4 times plenty in just about about any circumstance
- There is some slight understeer at lower speeds but just hit the accelerator and you can steer the car out of the corner
- Almost no shudder over bumps but when there is you just smile remembering that you got the sports suspension
- With the soft top up it is a quiet place to be. Buses, trucks etc feel just as far away as in the coupe. I have become more impressed with how good the car is with the top up than with it down
- My heel-toe is kicking in and with the top down the sound of the down spool of the turbos just makes you smile.
- This is my first BMW and I am impressed just how well the smallest detail is thought out.

To sum it all up. A 335i vert owner was walking around my car for about 5 minutes today. When I approached he said. "F^&k, f#$k!! how am I going to be able to sell my car at 4 years if these are on the road." I just smiled.

This is the best car decision of my life. Thanks for all the support during the wait.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0