View Single Post
      06-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
livnpaintball2
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E82 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORD View Post
Hey OP, I noticed you're in DFW...were you on evolutionm/NTEC? I was pretty active over there under this same user name, and I moved over here recently when I got out of my Evo 8 and into my 135i (this is my first post). This seems to be a popular transition platform from Evos/WRX's...no surprise why.

I have very similar short term mod goals, which look to be pretty standard for this car. I'm already impressed with the stock power; can't wait to see what JB4 will feel like.
I got on there once in awhile, until one Ahole pissed me off. I just ordered the jb last night, it will take a few weeks to get all the performance mods done. But after that I will tackle the suspension. I'm In love with this car!! It can't take a corner like a evo but the down low power is great! Before tis last evo I had a 2012 vette and before that was a GT500. So I guess I got use to the low end power that the evo doesn't have, which sucks..

The guys here seem to be nice, but like every forum there are a couple of ass holes wanting to feel superior to everyone else.
Appreciate 0