04-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #20
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
I gotta admit that was funny and Ill admit its scared me in the canyons a few times
If you had what I had in 1998 in the middle of Paris at night with my 318ti no ASC-T (that was the name) or a differential lock, wrong aired tires thanks to the mechanic who "checked" the car that very same day, cobble stone street and fresh rain combo (nice 360 degree turns with 5 people inside the car, managed to stop just 1 meter away from a parked bus) and 2 years after that even worse happened at 05.00 a.m. in Almaty, Kazakhstan which again resulted with no harms to me and very little to the car... only after then you would also get deeply rooted "feminine" scare whenever the back of the car starts to tell you "let me go away daddy"

1M is incomparable to that little bastard but maybe I am not that much changed after all. Just these good memories, they keep me alive, safe and sound while sometimes, when time is right, I let myself checking the top speed and whatever possible before that point. But unless you put me on a track on a perfect day, I am not closing the DSC fully off, MDM + sport mode is good enough for now.
Appreciate 0