View Single Post
      03-11-2013, 07:13 AM   #20
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Hey Gents,

we have sold and installed quite a few BC-Racing ER Series coilover kits of late.

Whilst these external reservoir double adjustable shock absorbers are superb value for money for the track-day enthusiast, we can also supply the single adjustable BR Type RA Series coilovers at a fantastic price for street use.

The RA Series coilovers are manufactured to the same exacting standards as the ER Series and feature a 30 way compression/rebound adjustment, camber adjustable aluminium alloy (anodised) pillowball top mounts and a superb ride height adjustment system.

The pillowballs themselves are of Japanese manufacture and their solid nature, eliminates any deflection associated with a standard rubber mount, further improving response and handling. The pillowball upper mounts (spherical bearings) utilised are top quality, they are noise free and will not knock like those found in cheaper Chinese made coilover kits.

The RA Series as too the ER Series can be setup to maintain a stock ride height of + 5-10 mm or allow the car to be decked to a point where it's pretty much unstreetable.

The below pics show a complete RA kit that went into a customers car today, the same kit can be supplied and installed into a 135i or 335i at a currently reduced price of $1,750.00 inclusive of GST.

The above price also includes a 4 wheel laser alignment, following the setting of vehicle ride height as per the customer's requirements.

We also allow for a second ride height adjustment, if the owner finds ground clearance or tyre scrubbing to be an issue, or perhaps "slammed" is just not low enough.

Cheers,

JD.
Attached Images

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 03-11-2013 at 08:09 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0