12-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #377
JsnMR2
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i 6MT AW/CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by technik330 View Post
Wow....

I'm more than cognizant of everyone being "entitled" to an opinion; but if you literally have nothing to say worth reading don't post.

There's a handful of posters in here who've complained, about almost the exact same things, a handful of times.

If you don't like it, cool, gtfo-

I, amongst the few it seems like, love the car, as a whole. I believe it's just right.

I like the fact there's three colors, now at least, reminds me of my '00 Civic Si; there was only three colors, so you had to deal...or not. I also love the fact that there's no DCT, that should force people to drive a manual, or learn -

I hope we'll see some reviews fairly soon, pretty sure the embargo is gone now, and that'll help seal the deal.

Does anyone "know" if they did change out the turbos? I remember reading in a review that there was mention of upgraded turbos...which would definitely differentiate it from a Z435iS.

Sorry for the rant.
A PUBLIC forum is going to draw in opinions both positive and negative. People who don't like reading the negatives, should not get butt hurt just because someone does not like the car that they do.

Take any car out there. Some will love it and some will hate it. Some may like it and wish just a few things were different.
- 2010 Nissan 370Z Touring + Sport Coupe
- 2008 BMW 335i Coupe AW/CR 6MT
Appreciate 0