View Single Post
      06-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #30
1911A145
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Bob View Post
A 135i is not the fastest thing around a track, so what's your point? No matter how much you spend on a car, you always could've spent more and gotten more. At the end of the day, we spend as much as we care to.

I'm not a professional race car driver, so why do I really need the extra power of the 135i on the track anyway? So that I can brag to strangers on the internet? I find the 128i to be plenty of fun at the track. If it makes you feel better to own a 135i, and that feeling is worth the thousands of dollars extra, then so be it. It wasn't worth it to me.

In any case, my lowly 128i, mods and all, is paid off. How about you?
Title in hand on mine. To each their own though, as Ive tried saying before. I have already said there was nothing wrong with the 128, but some feel the need to make stupid comments towards the 135 in order to justify their 128 purchase. I wanted a nice daily deliver that was semi-luxury and had enough power down low to easily get through traffic all while enjoying the occasional track day. I think I accomplished that very well...with a stock 135i and a COBB AP.
Appreciate 0