longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minarets
i am really killing myself over this stuff. i love all 3 of these cars, but for different reasons.
and i hate to be that guy who doesnt have an e90 on the e90 boards talking about other cars and such...but all 3 i could see me driving in a a years time.

Acura TL
Infiniti G35
BMW 330i

they all do somthing that the other cant claim or do.
the TL is the best interior in its class. good looks and awsome interior makes it very lovely...however, it is FWD, but a good value

the G35 is another great value and has the "fun" factor that the TL lacks in driving, but cant make up for the loss on the "cool" interior. avg stereo is dissappointing, but again, the fun factor in driving almost makes that a moot point.

the BMW is more of a jack of all trades, and for that you pay more $ it does nothing the best (with the exception of handling imo.), imo, but does everything really well--thus the premium.

i really want it all, and a good value!
there are days i say, i can sacrifice the drive for all the interior goodies...then days i say, i dont need an awsome stereo (which i want real bad) when the driving is this much fun...and others where i say, i want it all, i should get the BMW, but i dont want to pay the arm and the leg, just the leg....

then i look at the world of fuel. the Acura does pretty well. less HP and FWD and other things lead to decent mpg. the G35 almost scares me. i get a great deal with employee pricing on the G which makes it evermore tempting, but with reading some get 22-25 on the highway, im not that impressed...especially since i do 90% highway driving...then again the BMW i have read some getting into the 30mpg ranges on the highway. for a performance sedan that handles as well as it does, that actually excites me.

whatever my next car is, will prolly be around for 7 or so years. i will prolly put 125,000 miles on it...relaibility then comes into play...yadda yadda..sorry to bore people.

did anyone else make them self sick over this decision? i am 24 and dont have tons at my disposal. i am not saying i cannot afford this, but i am in no postion like some more well established people to own 3 or 4 cars or buy thi today then a M3 tom...

i am one sick puppy
i hate this.
yep i test drove alot of cars too. but the bmw did it for me. think about it. its fun and looks good. and you'll be driving a new car for at least good 7 years. the g35 coupe, looks good. thats it.
Appreciate 0