11-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #30
M1chele
Driver Mod
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW/CR 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas|13Five View Post
Have thought a bit about selling my 1; looking to get back into an M3... Have an '09 135i AW on black 6MT (47k miles) with sport package and navigation. This car was purchased from Desert BMW, I am second owner and the car is CPO'd till 2014 (or 15 not sure). If interested you are welcome to talk to the dealer about how I treat my cars.. They have taken care of my M3 and my M Roadster (they ended up buying both from me). I am extremely OCD with my cars and have no issue dumping money into them ;-).

The following was completed by Desert BMW after I bought it:
Dinan Stage 2 software - $1,700.00 +/-
Dinan Cat Back Exhaust (amazing exhaust) - $1,200.00
BMW Performance carbon fiber spoiler and diffuser.

Apex Racing Aero 7 Wheels in anthracite, with Mich PSS tires (about $2.2k), great combo (have originals with RFT's that would be included)...

I also have the Dinan Stage 1 Suspension that has yet to be installed (sitting at my office), would consider selling for another 1k.

I also spent about $2,000.00 and upgraded all speakers to Morel with an Alpine PDX-5 amp, absolutely amazing audio upgrade.

+ I am local!! You could come check the car out anytime. Looking to get $29k with all that I have done to it.. I bought it for about 30k 8 months ago and have put about $8k into it, car has never seen the track, only a little spirited driving around town. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Trust me, I looked at a ton of cars before buying this one and was extremely disappointed in what I saw.. This car is turnkey and absolutely amazing.. Title in hand.
I also have the Dinan Stage 1 Suspension that has yet to be installed.

I also spent about $2,000.00 and upgraded all speakers to Morel with an Alpine PDX-5 amp, absolutely amazing audio upgrade.

+ I am local!! You could come check the car out anytime. Looking to get $29k with all that I have done to it.. I bought it for about 30k 8 months ago and have put about $8k into it. I promise you wont be disappointed. Trust me, I looked at a ton of cars before buying this one and was extremely disappointed in what I saw.. This car is turn key and absolutely amazing.. Title in hand.
wow. right in Vegas. Good thing it doesn't have red interior, id be pissed!!

lol no, but in all seriousness; i just bought a plane ticket to San Francisco to check out a car there on the 6th. So depending on how that goes I may be hitting you up after

thanks for the post!! I'll keep in touch. Worst case scenario, if I buy the CA car, maybe I'll buy some of your parts haha

PS- car looks good, i dig it
Appreciate 0