04-25-2013, 10:28 AM   #36
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimasRS View Post
Great photos Dack would like to see more with your blacklines... Nice experience...
Ok, I will work on that for you!

Quote:
BTW how is your third brake light holding up?
I am still on my original third brake light. I have been thinking of ordering a new one... bc they have a new-er design with one continuous strip of LEDs as apposed to two strips with a dead spot in the middle/center.

Actually, I have had nothing really go wrong with my car! When I first got it in the winter time... I washed the engine... then the next day I got an engine check light - so I took it in. My dealer opened a PUMA case and got BMW AG to ok to replace ALL the: spark plugs, coil packs and fuel injectors. I guess that was good, bc I had never had a problem with the engine. I am even on my original HPFP too. I think that must have given my car the new injectors - bc knock on wood I have had no issues to date.

Only item on the car that I have had any trouble with is the glass windshield(!), due to stone chips/cracks. I have had two windshields replaced - that my insurance has covered under a comprehensive claim.

Dack
Appreciate 0