View Single Post
      07-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #19
Clovef
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i DCT

Well I jacked up the rear this morning and saw that it was also rubbing the inside of the tire against the inside side of the wheel well and had warn away a section of rubbery barrier. Passenger side was raised easily but driver side was not. The entire section turns instead of just the hight adjusting nuts. I tried turning one down and one nut up to loosen it but even with me pushing one way and my wife the other we could not get the nuts apart so I could not adjust the hight. Grrrrrr. I tried everything I could think of including hitting the spans ion arms with a mallet. Also I was able to move it around a little by hand and by that I mean the spring and hight adjustment screw together. Should not be able to do that right? Any ideas? Is it installed wrong?
2011 BMW 135i DCT M Sport, black sapphire metallic,Coral red tint, black line tail lights, back grils, BMW Performance spoiler, Apex ARC8, 235/265 Dunlop ZIIs, Ohlins coilovers w/ Swift springs, M3 front bits, Whiteline rear sub frame bushings, Vorshlag camber plates, Stoptech pads, stud conversion, spacers, bms intake
Appreciate 0