View Single Post
      05-15-2006, 11:38 PM   #73
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flush01
well as i understand you don't really like the guy in terms of looks...liking his personality is really an excuse for you.. one thing we need to get clear, he does want to hit it badly and all the lines "get to know u" and "whatever happens" are pretty weak... yes you do live once and all that bullsh!t, but isn't it about your own principals ? what you are saying, is you don't like a guy but you will f@ck him for some trip to italy ?

by the way, i don't mean anything bad in my post, i'm just saying it how I see it..
holy geeze...everything youve said is meant in a bad way, lets get that clear. . there are other ways to communicate your thouhgts/feelings...

i think she is genuinely interested (the whole looks thing just says, hes not the usual type of guy shes used to date) but the italy trip is a big step, a huge step, so early in the game. the only reason shes considering it is because hes hella wealthy and this trip wouldnt put any sort of strain on him financially. its not like hes taking a loan out to going to italy...that would be a no-go fo' sho'. some guys can afford going to italy like some guys going to a movie...well not quite but you get the point. though choice, but we all have faith she'll make the right choice (whatever makes her happy).
Appreciate 0