11-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #56
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom3n View Post
The problem Eloy has with the POPULAR tune is every time he dyno's cars with piggybacks in his shop with each run made they lose power and end up going into limp mode. Eloy likes to run his dyno sessions 4-5 runs at a time with little to no cool down between with the hood closed. He has found with real world testing that tuning the actual DME is the correct way to make power on his cars.
It's called boost decay, and it is a safetey feature. Obviously, your tune doesn't have this? I feel comfortable knowing that my tune "turns itself down" when it should. I have used this tune many times around Nurburgring, the greatest test of any car mod, and it performed great. We want a decent tune that makes good power for a great price. We also want dealer invisibility, ease of installation, and great customer support. We all get that with these tunes, thats why they are the top sellers. We have chosen our tune for now, you wont change that. But you guys clearly just stated that there is no use for this exhaust with the more popular tunes. I think that is very truthful until you prove otherwise and should market it that way.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0