View Single Post
      03-28-2014, 11:07 AM   #3
pj.rodriguez
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 128i Cabrio

Garage List
Apprently et40 should fit fine both front and rear. And I think you should look into getting different width rims perhaps if you're going staggered. Although, I would highly recommend going square for better control and less understeer. Our N52's don't have that much power to need to have staggered tires.

Go with the subframe bushing replacement rather than inserts. There are some reviews from inserts that weren't much of a difference.

I've also seen a couple things of people selling their solid swaybars because they were TOO stiff. You may want to go M3 sway bar. I've had a ride in a 128i with an M3 front sway and it made a pretty good difference in the turn. More flat ride. With a 28mm Solid, it may be too much.
2008 128i E88 / Alpine White / Boston Leather Sport / 6AT / M3 Paddle Shifters / Bilstein B8 / H&R Springs / Dinan Fixed Camber Plates / BMW 335i Front Brakes / PIAA Xtreme White 4150K Angel Eyes / Rear Fogs Enabled / Cyba Air Scoops / Euro Airbox / BMW Performance Exhaust / Stubby BMW Antenna
Appreciate 0