Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarsFan View Post
Its a winner! What a great build!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
That sound.

I had an E90 M3 before, and tbh I love my 1M much much more (because of the looks/size and the 'warpspeeds' you can do instantly)
but this is a fantastic way to build a one off roadgoing car with the best ingredients. Less weight than the E9xM3, a shorter wheelbase, just the way I like it.

Congrats to get it on DRIVE and on the FrontPage!

Cheers
Robin

Its a ton of fun to drive and really makes a car that compliments the standard 1m. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigiggs View Post
When I first watched the video on drive last night (at 1am) I thought of your car for some reason and the 1M conversion you had done. Congratulations on making this beast! Very jealous of the power delivery, this should have been the car that BMW had produced. Thanks for making that a reality!
Thank you. The entire project was just as fun as the outcome and I cannot thank the companies and partners that came together to realize this car and also Matt Farah and the smoking tire for taking the time to come up and produce this video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwhiz View Post
This is sick.
I had an e30 M3 and loved the car.
This would be a fitting replacement for that car!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfordbay View Post
Amazing!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysspl View Post
Very beautiful build
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07bmw530i View Post
Wowoowowowoow

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzJustin View Post
Congrats on your amazing feature. I remember first reading about the 1M conversion a few years ago. Wow it has come a long way!
Thank you. I love my car so much. I just cant stop modifying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cSurf View Post
Keep us posted- love my 1M, but I'd love it more with an S65.
We will post a build log and lots of information on the two new cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_fan View Post
Concept brought to reality, the personification of a dedicated enthusiast truly worthy of all the accolades you have received thus far and more
Thank you. I am glad you see it as a passion piece because that is really what kept everything going. It was a long and difficult project and without passion and love for the e82 chassis it never would have been completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopsLR View Post
Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-K View Post
///Majestic, ///Marvelous, ///Mega!

we all know this is something big from the beginning.
Thank you Jay-K
Appreciate 0