09-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #26
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1one1M View Post
does the 'race' system get rid of the secondary cats located in the midpipes or replaces them with high flows? and did Larry's car have the eisenmann resonator or the straight pipe?

thanks
I have the system from this thread --> http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=536569

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post
Sounds great! Does it solve the droning problem of the stock exhaust?
There is a slight drone around 2000rpm, but a non-issue in my eyes. The stock exhaust had a little drone, but about 500-700rpm higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunedone View Post
First of all, it sounds and looks amazing. It looks like your car is lowered. If so, what have you done to the suspension. I have heard that if you do a complete exhaust as opposed to muffler only, there is a chance that a dealership will see the aftermarket exhaust modification to the exhaust and enter that info into the National BMW data base and loose your warranty. Was this a concern for you Larry when installing the exhaust?
See my suspension mods from this thread... http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=570338

An exhaust does not concern me at all. I also have a great relationship with my service department and have never had any issues with the ESS S/C M3 or the ESS/Eisenmann 1M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigimaster24 View Post
Sounds great!! Congrats!!! I am local here in SD ( Del Mar) as well. May I ask where you got your Eisenmann exhaust installed?

I would love to meet up one of these days to hear it in person.

How is drone in the cabin on a scale of 0-10?

Thanks Larry
Please see this thread that calls out where I had the install completed. Sometimes we meet up at Cups in La Jolla at 7:30am on Saturdays. I won't be there this week, but probably the following week.

Thanks to all for the comments and thanks again to Johan and Ilia for the pics and vids!

GTS
Appreciate 0