View Single Post
      09-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #293
GemBm
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i, Spt Pkg,Nav,PDC,IPOD

I have to say yes slowly but surely! The cause to many problems. They have all been covered under warranty though! Like many on this board now it's all the rattles and other assorted noises that I here! Car was just in the shop DVD reader for nav has to be replaced and bottom seat leather is tearing on side. My dealer and SA are good no issues with them, but getting wore down by all the issues plus they're an hour away! I have about 35 thousand miles on it now and about 1 year left on warranty. The million dollar question is what will it cost me once out of warranty and will it just fall apart? This is my third BMW (the worse one yet) and I love the brand, but don't know if I will buy another one! I'm not one to give it a pass because of the so called advanced technology or it German excuse nope. That does not fly because my wife Mercedes has been rock solid only been in the shop one time for unscheduled maintenance. I do love the way it runs though it still catches me by surprise sometimes!
Appreciate 0