United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONDEMAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1&done View Post
Sounds amazing I will be on that track in the not so distant future!

I am actually running with "Rezoom" at Barber, first time with these guys; I primarily stick with "Chin" at my hometown track...which by the way is hosting the classic 12hrs of Sebring Saturday.http://www.sebringraceway.com

Cooper fan here

GL with the install, are you doing the sway too?
Nice man! enjoy barber. I may get in with Rezoom for the august event at Barber. Never had a "real" track day, so this has got to happen ASAP!!!

Gotta love the coopers. Its my brothers ride 2011s sitting on full eibach kit and new 18" sparcos with 35series Neo Gens.

As for my 1er, I'm just doing Eibach pro kit springs and a BMS CDV this weekend. Mild drop, but more importantly to me reducing squat and roll from throttle. The torque in these cars makes the stock M-sport suspension work pretty hard when shifting in the 4-6k range. Slightly lower center of gravity never hurt either. next will be non-RFT's and probably a tune. Then I plan to revisit suspension and sways as funds allow.

Shoot me a PM whenever you make it up this way and I'll show you the "runs" I do in the rural areas up here. (I'm actually a good hour north of Atl and only 15 mins from AMP)
Will do for sure! Need to scrub in some new r888s so I'll take you up on your offer if I can get up that way early enough.
///1M #643 of #740
Appreciate 0