08-18-2012, 05:22 AM   #9
ec1c173
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: AW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden3ye View Post
Their rebuttal was addressed nothing what so ever. In my opinion it is only more incriminating.

There was mention of the poor workmanship on the passenger fender yet he claims they "make sure the vehicle is done correctly and up to the clients satisfaction". RIGHT

There was no mention of why he didn't tell his client that he got a ticket in his car. FISHY

And there was no explanation why he had to drive the car to 3M headquarters. If they were picking up product, you do that shit in a company car. FISHY

And then obligatory collage of exotic cars. LOL

I dont live in LA, but I have some unexplainable urge to make an effort to make sure no one takes their car to this "shop" in the future.

Obviously you do not know anything about clear bra or vinyl wrap. So please don't comment on something you have no experience with, at the end. You will just look like a fool. The car got approved by the instructor and it's very common to have little imperfection.

The crew was recently trained and certified to become an installer for clear bra. It's one of their first big jobs. Their intention was to get the job done right the first time without any error . They brought the car over to the 3m place where they got trained at, have the instructors to monitor them and make sure no mistakes was made. If a shop does not care about their quality work, they will not make the extra effort to go to the 3m place. They can just risk it and wrap the car.

Yes, they did make mistakes and didn't tell the customer that they will drive his car and so unfortunate, customer's car got pull over for illegal tint. They didn't handle this case very professionally. You learn from mistakes, thats how you become successful. No one wants that to happen.

But who doesn't make mistakes? they wrapped over 100 cars and majority of them are satisfied happy customers. They are good at what they are doing, price is always the best around the area. When a shop gets popular, negative comments are almost impossible to avoid. At least they are willing to man up, and take care of the unhappy customer.

No company in the world never make errors or mistakes. Which vendors on here has 100% positive feedback? None. As long as the shop admit their mistakes and willing to solve the problem with the customer, i believe anyone deserve a second chance. Why so harsh on them when you only heard from one side of the stories?

Why do they not comment back on the thread they create? because they think they provide enough information, and after that, it's between the customer and the them. Why waste time on the forum instead of spending time to take care of the customer and make him happy?

Those guys work their ass off to build the company, pull overnighters few days a week just to make sure the customers get their car on time. It's unfair to have thread like this to hurt a great company like this. They really put much effortss into customer's car. That's all i have to say, most members here are mature enough to determine this situation. No need to create more drama that it needs to. They already admit their fault and please just leave it here. Have the customer and the shop to solve the problem.

If you guys have any further questions, you are more than welcome to pm me.

-Eddie

Last edited by ec1c173; 08-18-2012 at 05:34 AM..
Appreciate 0