11-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #41
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBuff View Post
I hear ya. The 128 looks much better with the M package. It's also red in color.
Yes jet black is a pain to maintain. Listen man don't let anyone push the 135 on you just because of how "fun" it is. The 128 can be just as much fun depending on what fun is to you. I bought my 135 without test driving either. But that's because I know how much I like torque having owned a turbo car before. Had the US market choices been between a 125 and a 128 I would have chose a 128 simply because it had more torque. I decided against msport package which is another thing most people on the boards say is a must. Basically what I'm saying is do what's right in your heart and feels good to you. If 128 will make you happy and you feel is the safer choice cuz of warranty then do that. If you want the power go with the 135 neither will be a wrong choice and I think that's how some make it sound every time someone is trying to decided between the two. I don't think that's their intention but kinda comes accross that way sort of. At the end of the day ur buying a BMW and that my friend is the right choice! Good luck deciding.
Appreciate 0