View Single Post
      06-05-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Lightbulb Endgültig. Tradition, Sportliche für jeden Lifestyle: next gen 1 series and Z2 lineup

Endgültig. Tradition , Sportliche für jeden Lifestyle.
Die nächste Generation BMW 1er.

Definitive. Tradition , Sporting and for every Lifestyle.
The BMW 1er.

I am giving you a preview of the finshed article regarding the next generation 1er model , which will go into detail over the new Cost efficient modular platform that will be found under each variant.

I would like to stress this is not the old VW way where very car just shared the same platform without anything to differentate the actual car.

Why BMW will continue to lead the direction of premium small cars.

How the 1er will grow without compromise to weight , efficiency or handling? How a range of engines will continue to offer the best efficiency , performance in the compact class.

And why BMW are wanting to experiment in the segment that will grow larger with new exciting concepts for every level of driver.

And when the curtain goes down , the audience erupts for an encore.

The Backbone : The new modular Chassis.

Efficient Dynamics : Why the BMW 1er will spearhead the first premium line up in the compact segment to offer a hybrid drivetrain for each variant.

Efficient Dynamics Prt 2 : Pioneer to Leader - The first generation of 1er brought many efficient technologies to the compact segment .
The second generation will also bring new options and technology that will be seen across the whole BMW portfolio.

Putting it altogether : How the new 1er will resist the usual jump in weight by using lightweight materials and sophisticated bonding techniques.

Efficiency to Performance : Excitement for enthusiasts at every level.

The Traditional Portfolio .

BMW 1er

BMW 1er Active Hybrid .

BMW 1er Sporthatch.

The Sporting Portfolio.

BMW 1er Coupe

BMW 1er Cabrio.

BMW 1er SuperSports.

BMW Z2.

BMW Z2 Coupe.

The Lifestyle Portfolio.

BMW X1.

BMW X2.

BMW 1er Gran Turismo.

BMW Y1.

The Final Curtain : BMW 135i (E82) Lightweight BMW Performance Concept ., (Lightweight materials , 2 matt paint options)
Appreciate 0