12-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
guitarguylp
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i

Garage List
2012 BMW 328i  [0.00]
I guess I should post some more details. I bought the car in October, since then I did the brakes with Hawk performance ceramic pads, Napa gold rotors up front, and OE rotors in the back. I also installed a Magnaflow exhaust, and K&N filter. I did an oil change with Amsoil, and put redline synthetic in the diff, and transmission. All the speakers were upgraded to CDT (except for the 8" subs), and I have the harness to add an aftermarket amp. The amp I bought was not compatible with the balanced outputs so that part is not completed. I also bought winter rims, and tires, and a ZHP shift knob.

This car runs perfect, and needs nothing. I am selling it because I have two cars, and one needs to go. I figured when I bought this that my Mercedes would sell pretty fast, but that hasn't happened yet. So whichever one does not sell I will keep. I am letting this go for a bit less than what I have into it.

This one has the sports package, Lighting package which has HIDs and lights on the door handles. It also has heated seats, and steering wheel. It doesn't have Nav, but it does have bluetooth, and voice dialing. I also have the ipod interface cable.

Previously owned
2009 128i, 2004 X3, 2008 128i, 2007 X5, 2012 328i, 2015 X3 35i
Appreciate 0