Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep
Drives: a sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
I lol'd at the first part, as I am also 6ft4 and you sir are just lazy, lol, jk

Anyways, question for you. First, do you have an N54 or N55? secondly, (and this part is for everyone), have any of you noticed the cool sound the 135i makes when you are in second gear, coasting at around 20-25mph, and you barely tap the throttle. And i mean tap, like not even enough to accelerate. Sometimes you dont even have to tap the throttle to hear it, it'll sometimes do it on the overrun as the car is decelerating. But the exhaust will garble so much it sounds awesome. You can really hear it if you are next to a wall or some parked cars. I didnt notice it before I did this mod, but I enjoy hearing it now!
I've had the Golf Tee in my N54 since early this year and I think the car's way too quiet whenever I take it out before a visit to the dealership (which is many times, but whinging about this is for another time).

I know EXACTLY the garbling sound you are describing! It's most obvious in a carpark when I'm approaching a speed hump and have to back off the throttle in 2nd gear. There's a very noticeable overrun rumble. It's almost like the car's going "GRRRRRRRRR I'M SO ANGRY I HAVE TO DRIVE SO SLOWLY RARAGGHHGHAGHHH"

E82 135i M-sport: SGM/6MT/Black
Appreciate 0