09-29-2010, 12:26 AM   #51
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, M Coupe, 1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
We can tickle another 10kW out of this beast with race gas some more meth and a few tune tweaks.

Is this currently the highest dyno reading for an N54 in Australia?

Any plans for a quarter mile run Kenny.... ease it off the line and shoot for MPH? I reckon it should do around 120-122MPH which would be a great result. Hopefully more.. some have achieved 124-126MPH with similar mods.
Adrian, I haven't seen a dyno sheet from anyone else in Australia but I also know every dyno machine reads slightly differently so I am totally not hung up on peak dyno numbers.

I would like to run the 135 at WSID to get some passes in and see what she is capable of. Be good to get some trap speeds and a raceweight too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r View Post
Just saw this quote! Prick! And you know your lying.

The grudge match continues! I think a twin car camera setup is in order

Pete can tune it, that's no problem. Its just how much timing it can take. Hey, if my little 2.6 could run 25psi on 98 RON

Give us a buzz if your around this long weekend, I'd be keen to go for a strap and you can take the Merc out for a run.

He'll run it, we're trying to find a private day at WSID to head out to as they are the best value for money.

I had to LOL at the "ease it off the line" method, ask him about his "easing it off the line method for E46 M3s next time your chatting...

It's got to trap mid 120s, the power is there.
Benny: Heheh, there's a good reason I know not to drag race my daily driver!
I think some two car incar video would be cool, we'll have to set that up and do a decent cruise.

I am confident Peter can tune it if the PROcede V4.29 can control timing to the extent required, I'm not sure if the comouter is capable of taking advantage of the VP MS109 or not. No point tipping race fuel into the tank if the computer can't make use of it. If Peter and Adrian can give it more advance the car should make some good power on the VP 109.

Let's get together this long weekend and take the cars out for a spin. I'm keen to check out your new driveway!

I think a private track day at WSID would be the perfect opportunity to test out what my 135 can do. It's the best way to take a measured and relaxed approach to getting the most out of a street car at the drag strip. I'll be at the next one!

Don't you know I am a meekest lamb when getting a street car out of the hole at a drag strip! Everyone knows this.

I do wonder what traps the car will run, also intersted in getting a raceweight on the accurate scales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew@southernBM View Post
I'm impressed
Andrew: Wow! That's high praise coming from the 135 Overlord!

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0