Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquidwarD View Post
Yes they were, but I figured I wanted it to look somewhat decent. I heard a lot of different opinions with the HID's Mod's or Jlevis sold with their DEPO's. So I looked around and found some good reviews about the MTEC HID's. So far they are exactly what I wanted and give off a great amount of light with out the errors or the odd color hue. The MTEC kit was a well put together product. did not feel or look cheap. I didn't see or hear of anyone else doing this type of combination so I figured I would go for it and give it a shot.

All together I spent around $6-700. But I am happy with the outcome..
Not bad though considering what you took from the stock semi-crappy DEPOs and what you made them. Did you install them yourself and have some directions on how you did it...? (placement of ballasts for HID, and the annoying replacement of the DEPO led rings lights!?)

I might get this as a B-day present for myself in April and was just wondering how much work it is to install both. Also do you have pics of the beam pattern of the HID. And lastly do DEPOs have DRL functionality in "Auto" mode?

Last edited by Satalite; 01-14-2012 at 08:46 PM..
Appreciate 0