01-08-2014, 05:42 PM   #2212
CAVU
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpperLeftBMW View Post
There doesn't seem to be the largest market for the IS up here in Washington. Mine sat at BMW of Bellevue for over a year before I got to it! Needless to say that ended up working to my benefit with pricing... However, it's sad that people are uninterested in such fantastic drivers cars. Every sales associate I have spoken to has raved about the driving dynamics when compared to the e92 and F32. I guess it's just our little secret over here at 1addicts
Welcome! I'm from the Seattle area myself… north end that is. I agree our cars are generally under appreciated for what they are… and that's fine with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen2001 View Post
Speaking of trunk-liners. Guess what I received for xmas from my wife? It's surprising well-made and fits perfectly and still gives easy access to the battery compartment. I'm really pleased with it[/IMG]
Very nice! I may just spring for a carpeted one like yours instead of a sticky rubbery job that I've been researching. Now that I'm trying to get salt out of the crevices of my hexagonal all weather mats from BavAuto, I'm realized that carpet may be on of the easier things to clean.

For those of you not dealing with salt, here she is at the blue box store (frozen pipes at the house…), covered in salt. Yes, all of the white stuff on the ground around the car is salt, not ice or snow. I don't see how any living organism that interacts with ground runoff water can possibly survive in this part of the country. On a side note, this car is begging for blacklines! If Greg will drop ship them to my house, I'll have them installed and post the photos!
Attached Images

F87 '16 M2 ... Mineral Grey, 6MT, Exec, MPE
Gone: E82 '13 135is 475/586 ... Mineral Grey / Oyster, DCT, Premium, Tech, HK, Michelin PSS, BMW Performance Suspension
Appreciate 0