View Single Post
      01-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #2213
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickMSport
Very nice! I may just spring for a carpeted one like yours instead of a sticky rubbery job that I've been researching. Now that I'm trying to get salt out of the crevices of my hexagonal all weather mats from BavAuto, I'm realized that carpet may be on of the easier things to clean.

For those of you not dealing with salt, here she is at the blue box store (frozen pipes at the house…), covered in salt. Yes, all of the white stuff on the ground around the car is salt, not ice or snow. I don't see how any living organism that interacts with ground runoff water can possibly survive in this part of the country. On a side note, this car is begging for blacklines! If Greg will drop ship them to my house, I'll have them installed and post the photos!
I'm sticking with my cheapo BMW one for $60 as it's a lil dinky and floppy around the edges, but gets the job done and easy to clean.

Wow, I had no idea that's what it looks like with all that salt. Now if only a truck would come by with warm pretzels! Mmm. Your car almost looks dark blue to me in that picture.

Someone posted pics of their space gray with blacklines installed today and it upset me and so fine, I'll order a set and maybe I'll send you one of the lights to install and test out. How bout that? Hahaha. Or I'll send them to you and you can put them in, see what you think, and if you keep them, pay me back...with usury interest rates applied of course. O=)
Appreciate 0