View Single Post
      04-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #17
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 GT/AB M3 & 2005 JB/IR M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden3ye View Post
I came up from Springfield MO with my 2012 blue 135 and some buddies and their M3s

Had a lot of fun talking to everyone about their cars and just hanging out. Saw 2 other really cool 135s which was awesome because there are none here in Springfield.

The blast down the scenic curvy roads was awesome, I ended up getting lost on the highway going to the photoshoot, didn't feel comfortable pushing 110mph down a crowded highway full of everyday commuters and the pack left me behind.

Overall though was a blast and look forward to seeing everyone I met again at the next one. Also, If anyone uploads any pics or videos snapped during the day please link them, i would love to get them

Jim
I had no idea you were from Springfield? I have never seen your car down here before. We will have to get together sometime before I leave the end of May.

I will also link some of the photos and crap from the other forums on here.