View Single Post
      09-15-2008, 02:49 AM   #7
ramysaid
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrons1969 View Post
I don't think this is too uncommon for an Auto, my 2006 323i did it a bit when slowing downhill at around 2500 revs, and it annoyed my wife no end. Obviously the car is changing down gears to slow the car, and my guess would be that the extra load the AC puts on the engine is causing that to occur sooner, or more dramatically.

Maybe changing driving styles could make a difference, try braking harder, or braking softer, or not stopping as often Or take it to your dealer and get them to check it out, if they say all is OK, try and take another 1 for a test drive to compare

My Father-in-law had a Citreon, and it was a real b#### for it.
yea i had that in mind and i guess i have to do it but my milage is still 1950 didnt reach the 2000 yet so what i feel that it jerks less often now i mean it used to jerk all the time but now its less than before maybe when i get the 2000 KM the jerk will go away or something so i will just wait and see,
if it didnt go i will go to BMW service shop and see if that is normal or not and follow with the update. thx guys glade i joined this forum
Appreciate 0