12-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #11
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1&done View Post
The replacement engine is the N54T correct? Sux about the original, were you able to keep it?

Also, PM me about the track wheels and tires, my track buddy has an E92 that could use them.

I want your car...
It seems that it is the same engine from another (rear end wrecked) 1M, did you miss this part Dan posted:

"Long story but the original engine grenaded and a replacement engine is being ordered and installed in the coming weeks. It has 6K miles and is coming from a rear end wrecked car. Installation is being performed by a reputable BMW shop in Atlanta. The car is being kept inside at this time. BMW claims the previous engine damage was caused by my dropping a bolt or something when installing a charge pipe. Either way, it will be getting a stock engine and will be driven 800-1000 miles, have the oil changed, and a sample sent to BlackStone Labs for analysis."
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0