View Single Post
      02-21-2006, 01:43 PM   #20
PoliticalAid007
Rep
Drives: camry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavedrivenanm1
You keep asking these questions again, and again, and again and all over the Internet too; watch forums, BMW forums, etc.

At this point I am of the opinion that you are really not interested in buying a car but just chatting up the subject with as many people as will engage you.

"With the 335 coming out..." Who told you that the 335 was coming out? I haven't heard a thing from BMW. If something does come out as has been mentioned it will be at least a year or more.

Add that to the six months you have been asking these questions on the various forums and that’s two years you could have spent driving a real car as opposed to asking for everyone else’s opinions and worrying about the latest-greatest thing that just might possibly come out two years from now.

I say sack it up and buy something or let the subject drop. If you are serious about buying some kind of car then show some self-confidence and make a decision and then just freaking live with that decision. There is no perfect choice and there will always be something better coming down the pike.

We all like to make informed decisions but there is also such a thing as over-thinking a situation and you currently have waaaay too much information in the form of the people’s opinions. Unless these people are going to be making your car payment you might want to take five minutes to figure out what it is that you want, act on that and, as adults do, live with the consequences of your decision.
Hey, I keep asking the same questions on various forums as well. It is a tough decision. Maybe, $45,000 plus is not a lot of money to you, but to me and others, $45000 + is not chump change. By the way, I too frequent the watch forums as I love collecting watches. So, you might see my name on those Forums as well.

I have been all over the map from the 330, 530, TL, M35, and G35. I like reading the opinions of others, so I am glad there have been a lot of threads about buying or not buying, and about what to buy. It really does help. Plus, I have found 99% of the people to be GREAT!

If I go with a BMW, I am leaning toward not waiting, but just buying a 330i. It is awesome car! Plus, even if a 335i comes out and they discontinue the 330i, it does not make the car any less of a car. By the way, Edmunds called the 2006 e90 PERFECT!
Appreciate 0