04-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #12
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Nice minivan photobomb
I think that minivan's been there since the building was abandoned lol. Never see it move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigEC View Post
looking sexy (even with her special guests)!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
car looks nice man...alway's been a fan of black cars..had quite a few black cars and decided this time round to go Sedonna red....next car will be blue..Like LeMans Blue or the Subaru blue..Black is alway's nice but so much work keeping it clean...Even though most of my cars are garaged the black ones alway's bust my nutz and get dusty within minutes after detailed..Other colors get dusty too, but hide it better...Rims look nice as well, but i am a fan of Gunmetal but appreciate most tasty rims, including yours. Good luck with the car....hope to spot you someday on NJ or Pa. roads...
Thank you man! You're right black is so much work to keep looking clean, but with the BSM it helps because the sparkly bits in the paint keep it looking okay even when it's a bit dirty. But BMW definitely has some of the best blues I've seen on any car, and Subie blue isn't too shabby either. Thank you for all the compliments! I hope to see your car one day around here in person as well

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Appreciate 0