View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #10
cpsquare8
Private
Rep
Drives: 135is

Total scam. Assume you took pictures that side by side do not compare to those he sent which on my supremely inadequate screen look nothing alike-real comparison would just shell him. I would tell him to send you pictures of the back of the "damaged" wheels - your original photos seem to have some very unique finger prints and marks and stampings that could easily be compare to the alleged damaged rims. Tell him that the shipper UPS, USPS fedex - really does not matter - insists on this documentation for the claim. Now simply on observation, photo two has about 6 balance weights showing, your original photos appear to show at best 3 or 4 as the weights were mounted behind spokes. The fun part is how much you wish to mess with him. Those are not my wheels - did you buy two sets, the hub mounting marks on rim 3 do not match my pictures, UPS needs your photo ID and DL number for the claim, that is really funny, only one rim had 7 weights on it and that was mounted behind spoke 4, paypal needs more information for the claim - they want to inspect them. They need the bag the lugs were shipped in to examine your claim. None of the marks on photo match. And lastly. Assuming the center caps were in the wheels -no lug nut is going to do the damage in photo 4.

And the real test. Tell him you have calledd UPS / Fedex and will get him a call tag. They are insured for $400 - if they are really the same rims - because you marked them with certain specific elements, photos that only you know and have pictures - once UPS / Fedex retrieves them and compares to your records they will process the claim - unless it matches no claim, no wheels - so sorry.

Just clear out your paypal account and call them to tell them you are being scammed now.
Appreciate 0