///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MbmC View Post
Nice pictures, the CF tips are beautiful!

I should have similar gains as you. But this makes me wonder now how much the JB4 map 2 makes with this setup!
Thx. Yeah, would be interested to see how the JB4 performs with that setup. One tuner's beta tune added only 10whp peak over this setup (interestingly enough the same the exhaust itself added), and another tune added a much more formidable 30whp. Both are Betas at this stage so a lot more remains to be worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em/1 View Post
What is the story on your roof--looks great from what I can see!
Yeah, been getting a lot of complements. It's a 3M vinyl wrap (with a gloss sheen due to it coming with a clear coat). For now I left the shark fin antenna and roof rails stock (doesn't look very good when wrapped because you see the creases from the roof bar latches). May eventually just get a set of black roof rails from a donor car, but so far it doesn't bother me.
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0