Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 130i coupé ;)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14trd View Post
Sorry for my late reply. The tune was actually done in Australia Brisbane. To my understanding the tunning company in Brisbane copied the default file off the ecu and sent it to a company called dms ( they have a website just search dms tuning). From there they adjusted the file and sent it back. Been running tune for about a month now and had no issues what so ever. I do notice the tune not liking the heat in Brisbane ATM (40c temps) but then again any car feels a little slower in those temps. The cost in my opinion was outrageous $2000 Australian but I would have had a massive markup as no one tunes 130s in australia. Even factoring in the cost I'm glad I did it. Made the n52 complete as a daily/ weekend mountain thrasher.
would u consider the tune a better mod then say a Header/catless exhaust manifold?

"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is
Appreciate 0