View Single Post
      01-03-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
audi2bmw1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 montego 135i/acura vigor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondriddick View Post
First I'd like to say dealing with Terry was great, outstanding customer service! When I received my first JB3 and had some issues that guy personally dealt with every phone call and worked me through it. After we determined what the issue, I sent it back and got a new one with the 1.22 software.
Now on to the review... All I can say is WOW!!! Seriously the car has been transformed. At first I stuck with MAP 4 and drove around... fairly impressed at first, then the ECU adapted and I became much more impressed.
I wanted to try MAP 6, hehehe. I had a good friend of mine in the car and I started to switch maps using the gas pedal, (he had no idea I had put the JB3 in, and hes driven in the car multiple times) and we're off pull onto the main street, and I let 'er rip! and in unison we both say "Oh SH*T" LOL the car pulls like a damn freight train! Unbelievable!!! Great work Terry.

Dan

good review..but at what cost...??? there is a point where your generating too much heat and doing more harm than good...does terry know the exact psi range to be within the turbo efficiency range>>??

Devils own water/meth dealer-PM me for info
former car/ 2001 audi TT ~290bhp :w00t:
Appreciate 0