11-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #28
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k0d3n View Post
eh, i might get a little flamed for this, but i think the offer is pretty fair. the part i would be most irritated about is the fact that i had to take off work/use a day, and lose it for yard work or something like that. you're still getting around a $1000 of "cash and prizes" and they are making up the difference by taking care of the flight and hotel (flight being the big part, since they already have a deal with the hotel). add that to the cost of $1000. this is all for something that they probably tried to resolve before you got there, which is probably the reason for the [admittedly] unreasonably late call. i would probably have traded spots with you for a free wheel. that's a nice piece. i definitely would've traded you for the 1K in aftermarket parts. it still would've bothered me personally about the spoiler being off a little, but you're going to scrutinize more if you had a bad experience too. clear your mind, come up with a pros and cons list, and consider some of your blessings in all of this. just my .02. glad you got the car though, have fun with it, and don't let this experience get your panties all bunched up. i'm sorry you had a bad experience.

I got your back.... and I am ready for the flames.. All that is really owed is replacement . air fair, and hotel as well as the experience of picking up the car there...as well as the PCD stuff.. which was already done. There is no pain/ mental anguish etc.. I mean really, they have gone bove and beyond what you are legally owed.
It's nice that they offerred some goodies.. and hey.. why not ask? but beyond that... you just turn into a person trying to stick their hand out ... really.. it sounds like they have done what they can because there were some extenuating circumstances with regards to your other plans..

other than calling you soooner.. I am not sure how they could have handled this " much better"

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 11-28-2011 at 05:56 PM..
Appreciate 0