Welcome to 1Addicts Michele.
Thanks! Happy to be here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukuss View Post
Nice pics, looks like you have fun driving, definitely your calling, welcome
haha thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelblue View Post
welcome to our fold. very impressive resume. the N54 motor is a beast but the factory suspension is something of a let down as you'll find out. plenty of good tid bits around to tighten everything up. best of luck with your '13 racing career
Thanks a lot. Yeah I have already changed the suspension. I have KW V1's I really like them for the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandy View Post
Welcome to the community.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim_e90 View Post
Welcome to the forum. Great looking white/red combo. Would love to see what you end up doing to it.
Me too! haha thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
Welcome Michele...Indeed the 135i is quite the bargain( one of the best IMO) especially used..N54 yea, a really really nice engine.....

For street driving and on the back road twisties i have found a couple cheap mods...M3 FSB and putting on Yokohama ADO8's have made a big difference on my ride.....i have not been let down by the suspension,,,,just felt there was a tad to much lean around corners, which the FSB corrected ,and the tires have given the car the grip it needed....For street driving at normal to fast speeds i could not ask for more....But on the track that is another story...i would not no.
The stiffer suspension is pretty nice. I don't think stock too shabby either though

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowolfe View Post
Welcome aboard! There is a lot of great info and people on 1addicts.
Thanks! Yeah, I love the site you guys are awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
Awesome story, and sick group of cars you've had the opportunity to use.
Thanks! Yeah I have had some great experiences Didn't want to flood the post more than I already have lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybui82 View Post
welcome to bimmerpost! uh oh... everytime theres a girl that introduces herself on the forums, there are always guys that try to hit on you hahaha
Ehh, haha. It's the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
Welcome, very impressive! I am sure you could beat 99% of us on here xD
hahah. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Only one pic of the 135i? C'mon...
LOL. If you check the Official ALPINE WHITE thread.. I've posted quite a few pix.... But just bc you called me out... here's a few of em...