View Single Post
      01-10-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
GMT II
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: I ride the bus.

BMW of Freehold

CA John Bell is the best.

$500 over invoice no haggle price over the phone in 5mins.

John treated me with the utmost respect despite rolling in wearing jeans and a tshirt (I'm young enough to be his son and he isn't that old). He gave me the same respect weeks earlier when I was just browsing.

floor mats front and rear

2 keychains

$50 credit towards swapping my wheels and tires to the winters

:w00t::w00t:let me take a car off the lot to learn how to drive a manual in (look out for an 06 330xi with come clutch wear :iono

let me test drive cars after the deal was completed just for the heck of it

their service guys are also BMW addicts. I got a lot of oohs and aahs from them when they swapped the wheels. We talked cars for a bit also, one of them has slick E46 and he wants my winter setup.

got a nifty tour of the service facilities and body shop. The dealership has a small footprint on Rt.9 but there is a ton of space back there.

Only downsides:

Their email system sucks. I constantly got automated emails from the sales mgr and john. Clearly they were computer generated spam-style. Small price to pay

$200 doc fee is not too reasonable. I would say it washes out with the mats though.

Their finance people won't close the deal until they see your finance agreement if you use outside financing. They weren't used to PenFed's "we don't care about paperwork, just take this check" policy.

6MT / ZPP / ZSP / Nav / Prem. Hi-Fi / Sirius / CA / Heated Seats (you keep the ski bag) / Park Dist. / HD Radio (because it was free)
Appreciate 0