View Single Post
      04-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #27
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
How are you guys rubbing issues now? As I posted on a different topic, I finally got around to taking my car in to have some rear camber added. They were able to add more than I want (1.3 deg more to each side) but I left it set that way so I can see how that effects the rubbing while I do some other work.

It's been cool here for this time of year but once it warms up I plan to pull my fenders some more both front and rear. Btw I do have a heat gun, I mainly mean I like to work on my car when it's warm outside, and of course that will help warm the paint also. I've been busy at work so I also have not had time to install my lightweight battery.

Once I get those things done I'll decide if and how much I need to raise my rear coilovers. I'll have to factor in that I also plan to drop the rear camber back around 0.5deg less cambered. Then I'm also gonna raise my front coilovers to keep the front vs rear gaps even. Then I'll get another alignment, reduce the rear camber a little and try to get my toe set very close to zero. Then hopefully when I go to front PSS's they'll fit without any more work.

This tire fitting with aggressive wheels, lowered suspensions, and trying to run decent tires is a pain!
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0