View Single Post
      12-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #26
szcyxzh
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128I

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
I'm not looking for the rear right now, as it's a pain to do things back there and I figure I'll do all that when I can finally get an LSD and rear sway..

BUT.. if you're serious about selling a brand new front control arm kit from the E92/93 M3 (front tension rods, wishbones, and headlight links; this one) Please PM me! My plan was to pool whatever Christmas money I get from relatives on top of my own little stash and go for the kit right after the New Year (since I'll be on a new year's vacation starting the day after christmas, getting back a couple days later). I am 100% serious about buying a kit, either from a vendor or from any member, so if you just have a bit of patience for me to pool my money and get back from vacation, I would definitely buy it from a fellow forum member over a vendor. Just curious, what's the reason for selling a brand new kit like this?
my car got hit&run last week in a parking lot. so scratches in the front bumper and a minor flex in the left fender, though i used bmw touch up paint fixed the paint today. it hurts my feeling every time i see it. what a Christmas!

the main reason not to keep it is that i would upgrade it to a more powerful car in 2-3 years, say the rumored M2; or a new 3 for my family with kids in the future. I decide stopping modding and keep my money in other more important areas such a buying mom a Tiffany necklace

if you are ok with my current price (5% off and free shipping), i would part it out for you if it is still available when you come back.

have a good vacation. from what i know, you r still a student and you deserve it. i wish i would be in your situation when i was at your age however guns only.

Appreciate 0