11-17-2011, 05:10 AM   #69
ChrisBuer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohcrap View Post

And if you like your car stock, great, enjoy that but maybe bashing every company that dares make aftermarket options (an option, as in you don’t have to buy it if you don’t want to), on a forum who's conversations are mostly about aftermarket modifications, may not be the most logical perspective to have in a performance forum context...
To be honest, I have no issues at all with modding a car. I was merely giving my opinion that the spoiler (or should I say spoilers as there are two) stuck to the back of the car look totally out of place. In fact, it would look out of place in a film like the Fast and Furious!

These bits add nothing to the performance and I'd even speculate that the huge wing that has been stuck on the back will actually make the car more unstable at high speed.

Exhausts, remaps, wheels, suspension, etc are all fine in my eyes if they are properly tested as they can enhance the car. Sticking an ironing board on the back of the car makes it look stupid.

This is my personal opinion, which I'm entitled to and it not intended to be an attack on anyone else who decides that they like these modifications.

BMW's should not be made to look like this....

Appreciate 0