Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksgoh View Post
sad thing is, this has tainted what should have otherwise been a pleasant experience for you....
but try not to worry about it too much, when you get the car it'll all be worth it.
Very true. Mind you, it'll be a blessing if i get the car at all now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfi2906 View Post
Just roll with it until you get what you want out of the situation.

you will have your chance to have your say when you get the survey asking you to tell them how wonderful the experience was.

I haven't done mine for this car yet, so someone that's done one recently might like to chime in here. I think they get dinged pretty hard if you mark them down - particularly if you say you'd never buy from that dealer again. I believe it hits them in the hip pocket.

Again, someone else may be more current, but if I recall correctly, the sad this is it reflects on the sales person if you "bucket" the finance guy. The sales person is expected to "manage" the entire process, and is ultimately rsponsible for your satisfaction with the entire process.

That's how it used to be, anyway.

But then, if the sales person hasn't helped, maybe that's justice.
No really, the sales person has been fantastic and very understanding throughout the process, and particularly yesterday when shit hit the proverbial. The sales person is their only saving grace in this situation. He has been a pleasure to work with.

One thing is for certain though - I won't EVER lease from this dealer again, let alone take my business there. Neither to any of the other dealers that the business owns. I'll probably hit up BMW Sydney next time.

It's a shame. I'm 23. If this had gone smoothly, the dealer and BMW would have had a customer most probably for life. But the blatant way in which they treat younger customers, just because of their age is disgusting.

You wouldn't have a business manager laugh at a 50 year old buying a 125i from them.
Appreciate 0